Reading Arts Business Club is a free informal monthly meeting point for those involved in the arts as a business and especially for those aspiring to develop their art into commercial success. We aim to connect artists of all genres and experiences from individual contributors through to senior event managers.
Launched in 2012 we meet on the last Tuesday of each month downstairs in The Outlook, Kings Rd., Reading from 7pm - 9pm
The Clubs charter and aims are:
- To be a forum for Arts and Arts business in and around Reading
- To meet, share and learn from others experience and best practices
- To help in growing Readings Arts commercial successes
- To make better links between Artists and Businesses
The club is free. The only cost is in your time in attending and the benefit comes from what you can learn & share.
Visit us:- as @RdgArtsBizClub on Twitter; at our Facebook page; in our Group in Linked in or email email@example.com
Reading Arts Business Club is
- Committed to securing Reading Gaol as an arts and community hub
- Affiliated to the aims of the What’s Next? movement www.whatnextculture.co.uk
- Is aligned with Americans for the Arts and The pARTnership Movement www.partnershipmovement.org
Click here to download the Reading Arts 2014 calendar.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter